Friday, November 20, 2009
November 20, 2009
So, we had a doctor's visit on Tuesday, and it is confirmed that I am indeed pregnant. They said that everything looks great, and I am healthy. They did some blood tests, but they said I wouldn't hear from them unless there was a problem. Today I am 7 weeks. As each day passes, I am just more and more thankful because it means that this baby's chances of survival continue to increase. Eric says that I need to stop being so negative, but it's hard for me to really get attached until I know the baby is going to be okay. I guess I just watched 2 of my friends go through it, and I know numerous other people that have had miscarriages, so it is a little scary. However, I feel like God is constantly telling me that the baby is going to be okay. I mean it really is a miracle that I got pregnant so quickly, and I will have the baby at the perfect time. God's timing really is perfect. I just hope and pray that our house sells quickly. Eric and I have been praying every night for the baby and our house and various other things, but we will continue to ask God for a miracle. He already gave us one! He tells us that we do not have because we do not ask, so we are asking! Back to baby - I told Eric the other day that if I have a girl, I want her name to start with a "B". I don't know why, and I know it sounds cheesy, but I think Bailey or Beth would be such cute names - think about it - Bailey Ballard (kind of sounds like Hayley Ballard - maybe that's why we like it!). However, I am not going to spell it unique because I have gone my whole life always having to correct everyone about how to spell my name!!!! I know her name would eventually change, but it would be cute for part of her life. I am so excited about telling Eric's parents this weekend, and it has made me debate telling mine. Plus, I lied to Granny this week about not knowing if I'm pregnant, and I will get to see them next week. Thanks DAD for telling them we were trying!!!! I think Eric's way of not telling anyone we were trying was the smartest because I have had to lie to several people, and it is not fun. I'm just not good at keeping my mouth shut when I am excited, but I have managed to do alright for 3 weeks with the exception of telling Jolie. 4 more weeks until the Noah's know!!!! I get to hear the heartbeat at almost 11 weeks - my appointment is 4 weeks from yesterday, then, I will be so excited to tell everyone!!! The doctor said the chance of survival after 10 weeks is like 98%!!! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment