Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4, 2009

Okay - Mom so I just talked to you, and I didn't let it slip! Don't worry, I will get the swine flu vaccine as quick as possible! I'll probably have it before I see you. You also asked what I wanted for Christmas, which is gift cards to buy clothes for pregnant people, but I couldn't tell you that. Man! It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but seeing Jolie is going to be hard this weekend. Plus, when we see Sandy and Randy at Thanksgiving, I have no idea how I will keep that it in. Last night was another crappy night of sleep. I woke up at 4 am with terrible abdominal pain, which was actually just gas and my mouth felt like someone stuffed a bunch of cotton balls in it. I never went back to sleep, so we'll see how working on my exam goes today! No one tells you it is going to be like this. The funny thing is I actually don't mind the pain because it reminds me that baby Ballard is growing. I read that a sign of a miscarriage is the symptoms fading away, so I will treasure feeling crappy as long as it means the baby is healthy and growing. The weird thing is I have lost about 2 pounds this past week. I think it's because I haven't been able to eat as much. I can't explain it - I just don't want to. I do make myself, so don't worry, but it's just not as much as I normally eat. Alright - Gotta get working on the exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment