Friday, November 6, 2009
November 6, 2009
So, I am taking a break from coding at 2:51 am at school. I plan on being here for several more hours as well. I am trying not to drink too much diet coke because I know too much caffeine is bad, but with the pregnancy fatigue and staying up late, I am dying! I wish I could tell my adviser right now that I am pregnant, so he can feel bad for me and give me an extension! I was thinking today about girl names, and I realized that I have no idea what I would name a girl. I even looked on those sites, and none of the names really stuck out to me. I think this settles it - it has to be a boy. However, I started thinking about how cool it would be to have a girl besides her teenage years (which I will be sending her to the grandparents during that time). I'll be happy with a little Noah or little (insert name here).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment