Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009

Baby Ballard was much nicer to me today. I was able to eat all three meals, and I didn't feel sick at church. I was scared I would have to miss Sunday School, but thankfully, I felt much better today. Of course, I have to burp ALL the time, but I'll take that over nausea. One week until we get to tell one set! I am so excited I am about to bust! I am getting the swine flu shot tomorrow, so I feel really good about that, and we get to see the doctor on Tuesday. I think it will feel more real when we get to see him and have even more confirmation about this little life inside of me. Today when I was at church, I just really started to get emotional about this baby. I just feel so humbled that God would choose us to raise this child. I know that babies are brought into the world every day, but they are all miracles. I have been reading about the development of the baby every week, and it is seriously the coolest thing to me that I am growing a little life inside of me. More than anything my prayer is that Eric and I can raise this child to know and love God as much or more than we do. I feel like the main purpose that God gave us this child is so that he/she can know, love, and serve Him on this earth, and we will help baby Ballard to do that. Again, I just feel so unworthy of this precious gift God has given us. First, I feel unworthy for the salvation that He freely gave us, and this to me is the next biggest thing. God is so awesome, and He continues to amaze me everyday especially through my pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment