Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One month




I can't believe that Kya is one month, and she has gained weight great! She is now 9 lbs 3 oz and 21.5 inches long. She took her first road trip to Houston last week, and she did great in the car. We were so thankful! Eric and I got to go to the MLS All-Star game against Manchester United. It was awesome! My dad got us some great seats, and we got to see several awesome goals from Man U. Surprisingly, there seemed to be more Man U fans over MLS fans. Then, Jolie and Adam took us to an Astros game where we sat 5 rows up from home plate! Thank you Adam's job! Now, I'm just trying to get ready to go back to school! It starts in two weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss the days of traveling with a baby under 6 months! Do as much of it as you can!

    ReplyDelete