Saturday, August 21, 2010

7 weeks





I can't believe Kya is 7 weeks! She is still the cutest baby, and she still sleeps good most of the time. She has started eating a lot more and going longer between feedings - thank you Jesus! We had a problem with fleas around our complex, so unfortunately our oldest (Fletch) had to be sent to stay with Grams and Big Daddy for a little while. We already miss him!!! Sandy was here this past week while I went back to school, and boy was she a life saver! She took the late night feeding, and I actually got about 6 - 7 hours of sleep a night. It was awesome! I missed her last night when Kya woke up at 3:30 needing to burp, then again at 5 to eat. I will treasure these times, but I will be glad when she starts sleeping through the night! So, she is starting to follow me or Eric around the room. I recorded her following me last night. It really was the cutest thing! I even woke Eric up so he could watch her follow me. I am so excited about watching her become more aware of her surroundings and starting to do things. Being a parent is such a blessing! God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. The routine of my going back back to work at about 8 weeks was what triggered Betsy to start sleeping through the night! Kya is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete