Bailey was two months on March 28th! She did great at her appointment with three shots and the rotovirus drink thing. She barely cried - I was so proud of her! The doctor kept laughing at how much she was moving around as she tried to check her out. It was a huge improvement from her screaming at her two week appointment.
The stats:
11 lbs 3 oz: 46th percentile
22.5 inches: 52nd percentile
Don't know head circumference, but it was 73rd percentile!
We are so thankful for a great report, and she has been doing awesome. She slept six hours straight last night. I was so proud of her (and thankful for the extra sleep!). She has continued smiling, cooing, and kicking around. I was so nervous about her transition to daycare, but she has done really well, and the ladies have done a great job of keeping her close to the schedule I had her on. I am so thankful for them.
Kya has been battling a sinus infection caused by some virus for about a month, but after her second antibiotic, she is finally kicking it! This time of year is really hard on her, but I think we finally know what to do to get her cleared up. We have a great PA at her ENT, too! Thankfully, she did not have an ear infection, which is awesome because her tubes are on their way out and not functioning anymore, so that was some great news about her! She's still super sweet and great with Bailey. Bailey just smiles at her and pays attention any time Kya is around. I hope they are great friends!
Bailey's first day of school was also St. Patrick's Day!
Bailey is smiling at Big Daddy!
Bluebonnet pictures didn't go exactly as planned, but we took them!
Two month pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment