Three doctor visits in five days, and Bailey came out of the virus okay.... One of those visits was precautionary, by the way! Long story short - we took her in first because she had a rash, discharge from the eyes and was congested. No ear infection at that time. Then, I was convinced Bailey had an ear infection a few days later due to her fussiness, so I took her into an urgent care on a Saturday night to find out, she was perfectly fine - just fussy from being sick. Of course Eric was out of town during the weekend, but my parents came to the rescue and helping me with the girls during all of this!
Bailey is definitely different from Kya. She will let you know if she is uncomfortable and wants to be held 24/7 if she is feeling bad. Kya would be perfectly happy and have the flu! We are just learning her cues I guess!
Bailey is now a whopping 13 pounds and still smiling and cooing. She does not really care for tummy time, but we try to get some time in each day to strengthen those neck and core muscles. She is also sleeping from 11:30-7:00 or later, which has been fabulous. She was still sleeping through the night even when she was sick, and would only wake up if she was coughing. Babywise and our day care teachers are amazing!
A bug eye look from Bailey!
Sweet smiles!
Kya is becoming more and more like a little girl! The other day she told me I had to hold Bailey because her and Daddy needed to concentrate. They were building some stores with her blocks and Bailey was getting in the way. I am so impressed with her vocabulary and her ability to use words correctly. I know everyone thinks their children are geniuses, but I really think she is! :). She still only likes to wear dresses and frequently wears her dress-up dresses on the weekends everywhere we go. I forget she is dressed like Cinderella until someone mentions how much they like her dress. She loves her little sister and constantly tries to hug or love on her. I hope that they are the best of friends in spite of the three and a half year gap.
And here are some pictures from Easter!
Easter bunny at the Egg Hunt in Bentwater!
Easter Morning at our house!
Egg Hunt at the House!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the boots in Kya's basket! Glad Bailey is feeling better too!
ReplyDelete--Rebecca