So, Kya is just rolling around everywhere and grabs at EVERYTHING. She is trying to crawl, but hasn't quite got the hang of it. Fletch has a skin infection, so I am trying to keep her off of the carpet, but it is hard! She also loves playing with her piano and kitchen. We've recently discovered that she loves sitting in her high chair. I think she likes it because she can see everything better. She loves to take her spoons and bang them on everything. She's been stopped up for the past week, but it seems to be waning, so I guess it's either a little cold or allergies. My allergies have been bothering me, so it might be allergies. I took some pictures of her rolling around in her bed. We need to lower her mattress because she is getting close to pulling herself up on the bars. She tries! Kya loves screaming, too. It's her way of communicating I guess. She also makes consnant sounds like da, ba, and various other noises. She does say da-da-da, so Eric is counting that as her first word. She also loves to grab your face, and it HURTS! She has baby claws, but she has a strong grip. It is amazing how strong she is. Kya is also laughing A LOT more. She loves funny faces. Eric and I will grimace when she grabs our face and it really hurts, but she just laughs and laughs. I also found something Kya does not like - Turkey! We tried turkey last week, and she kept spitting it out. I don't know if it was the texture or what, but she did not like it. Well, she is growing and so much fun! I just love her every laugh and smile!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
March!
So, Kya is just rolling around everywhere and grabs at EVERYTHING. She is trying to crawl, but hasn't quite got the hang of it. Fletch has a skin infection, so I am trying to keep her off of the carpet, but it is hard! She also loves playing with her piano and kitchen. We've recently discovered that she loves sitting in her high chair. I think she likes it because she can see everything better. She loves to take her spoons and bang them on everything. She's been stopped up for the past week, but it seems to be waning, so I guess it's either a little cold or allergies. My allergies have been bothering me, so it might be allergies. I took some pictures of her rolling around in her bed. We need to lower her mattress because she is getting close to pulling herself up on the bars. She tries! Kya loves screaming, too. It's her way of communicating I guess. She also makes consnant sounds like da, ba, and various other noises. She does say da-da-da, so Eric is counting that as her first word. She also loves to grab your face, and it HURTS! She has baby claws, but she has a strong grip. It is amazing how strong she is. Kya is also laughing A LOT more. She loves funny faces. Eric and I will grimace when she grabs our face and it really hurts, but she just laughs and laughs. I also found something Kya does not like - Turkey! We tried turkey last week, and she kept spitting it out. I don't know if it was the texture or what, but she did not like it. Well, she is growing and so much fun! I just love her every laugh and smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment