So, we finally have a name for our sweet girl. Her name is going to be Kya Grace Ballard. The first name is pronounce (KY-YAH). It rhymes with Hiya, so hopefully, she doesn't get that too much. We didn't pick it for any reason. Eric found it in our baby book of names, and liked it. I think it means seasons changing or beginning of season. She has been kicking up a storm as I finish out week 22. I can't believe she will be here in four short months. Here is a picture of my baby gut. Enjoy!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
We Have A Name!
So, we finally have a name for our sweet girl. Her name is going to be Kya Grace Ballard. The first name is pronounce (KY-YAH). It rhymes with Hiya, so hopefully, she doesn't get that too much. We didn't pick it for any reason. Eric found it in our baby book of names, and liked it. I think it means seasons changing or beginning of season. She has been kicking up a storm as I finish out week 22. I can't believe she will be here in four short months. Here is a picture of my baby gut. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute bump :) Halfway there!
ReplyDeleteHML