Tuesday, February 16, 2010
It's a GIRL!
So, I have been slacking on keeping up with memories about my pregnancy. School and many other activities make it hard for me to really have any time to do anything else. I feel like I don't sit down until about 9 every night. We found out it was GIRL on February 1st, and we were so excited! Eric was a little shocked because I think he was so convinced it would be a boy, but the more he thought about it, the more he was excited. He started talking about all of the things they would get to do together like a date night, so he can show her how she is supposed to be treated by a man. I just know they are going to be best friends. We do not have a name yet because I am letting Eric pick her name. He is taking it very seriously! Thanks to my mom - we have a baby names book, which I told her not to buy because we had a boy's name. I guess she knew it would be a girl. I did actually have a dream when I was about 8 weeks or so that it was a girl, and I just couldn't shake that feeling. I have also been feeling her move, which has been the coolest thing ever! The first time she kicked me, it seriously freaked me out. I was at Winter Retreat the weekend before last, and felt her kick at one of the services. It kind of made me jump. I can't believe I am almost halfway there - 20 weeks on Saturday! I am finally starting to get a pooch. It really just looks like I have a gut. My pants won't button, but I use the bella bands, and they work fabulously on my dress pants. In a few weeks, I will probably have to give in and start buying maternity clothes, but I'm not there quite yet. I still haven't told my class (Eric said it would be weird if one of his instructors told him she was pregnant), so I guess they just think I'm getting fat. I may tell them this week because to me it is getting obvious. We are so thankful that our little girl is healthy and growing as she's supposed to! I can't wait to meet her in about 20 weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, half way there, so wonderful! I had trouble sitting down and writing my experience. I had a book that prompted writing by the week rather than every day. Praising God for you little baby Girl!
ReplyDelete