Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21, 2009

So, we have finally told all of the parents and some relatives! Eric made a video of the heartbeat, and he made a video to tell my parents. We'll attach it soon, so everyone can hear the heartbeat (if you want!). I can't describe the feeling of hearing it, but it was amazing! It's so crazy to think there is a little life growing inside of me. My mom bought me a journal and a book of baby names - I guess they didn't like the girls names I mentioned! Now, I can't wait to know the sex of the baby. Jolie is going to do a sonogram for me on Wednesday - she said to make sure it's not twins - the perks of having a best friend that is an OB/GYN resident. Twins run in Eric's family, so she said it's possible, which totally freaked me out. I think I will faint if we see two, but I guess God never gives you more than you can handle, but one seems like a lot to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment