On to the update about the girls. Bailey has continued to bite, but to be fair, she has been getting her molars. I pray every night for her to stop biting, but it has not stopped, yet. I have actually stopped counting the number of naughty notes that she has gotten for biting. I will be glad when this phase passes. Her little personality is starting to come out. She loves playing hide and seek. She also likes to pick out her clothes and picks out dresses just like her sister. She refuses to let me fix her hair so her bangs just hang all in her face. She has become fascinated with buckling and unbuckling anything that she can (her stroller, her high chair, her changing pad). She loves feeding herself and drinking out of cups BY HERSELF. She refuses to let you help her do anything. She does show affection when she wants to - otherwise, she will push you off and yell NOOO. She still loves to read books, which I am so happy about. Lastly, she continues to expand her vocabulary. Most recently, she has started naming animals in her books (mainly just dog and duck - but it impressed me!). I love how she says - Puh-ple and Lellow. So blessed to be this almost 18-month-old's mom!
Kya is starting kindergarten next month, which is just absolutely crazy. I have definitely already bought her school supplies. Eric used to make fun of me because I had a school supplies box (it was really big) in grad school. I have a secret love of shopping for school supplies. Kya is also going to be a flower girl in August, and she has enjoyed every second of buying the dress, the shoes, and tiara. When we bought her shoes, she insisted on getting "high" heels and walking down the aisle acting like she was throwing flowers, so she could practice. I love how excited she is! She is the best big sister to Bailey, and I feel sorry that she always tries to hug her and Bailey pretty much never wants to hug her unless she finds her in a room. Love this girl and time is going by way too fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment