Friday, May 30, 2014

Performances and 4 month birthday!

May has been a fun month! Our dear friend Abby Aulner from Auburn got engaged, and asked Kya to be the flower girl! She sent Kya a package with some rose petals (fake) and a bracelet for the wedding! We are pumped for August 2015!



Kya had her TOT performance where she got her first trophy!

Then, she had her first choir performance at church where her Mission Friends' class sang two songs with the "big kids" as Kya calls them. Grams, Big Daddy, Nana, Pop Noah, and Uncle Abel all came to the performance!


Then, Memorial Day weekend we headed up north to see the grandparents. Bailey went to the pool for the first time and enjoyed a nice nap on Big Daddy while Kya enjoyed playing at the splash pad!


Then, we went to stay with Nan and Pop the rest of the weekend!

Bailey turned four months on May 28th, and she is growing so fast!!! At her four month appointment, she was 25 inches (72%) and 14lbs 2oz (48%), and her head was in the 75th percentile. We are so blessed that she got a good report and is growing so much! She now eats 6-7 ounces five times a day! We are going to start some rice cereal with her soon! She loves to laugh and loves being tickled especially under her arms. She likes to have lots of attention and be able to see everything. Kya was a great napper, but Bailey is not! However, she sleeps about 11-12 hours a night, so I will not complain about the napping! I think she is scared she is going to miss something so she doesn't want to nap.

Kya will be four in July! I cannot believe it! She continues to make us laugh and she is so sweet to Bailey. Recently, she told me that I need to have another baby because her and Bailey need a boy baby. She has mentioned this other baby we need to have several times. It's fun to see her personality continue to come out. I found another way she is like me - she does not like missing school. She cried this week because she missed her Friday art project because she was at her Grams and Big Daddy's house. I tried to remind her that she had lots of fun, but she was not happy she missed the art project. She also has Eric's sense of humor and they continue to be "best friends". Sometimes I get to be their best friend if I am lucky....

No comments:

Post a Comment