Thursday, January 23, 2014

October!!!

We have had a busy month! Grams and Big Daddy came for a visit, and Kya enjoyed getting to spend time with them! Later in the month, we took Kya to the pumpkin patch close to our house, and she enjoyed picking out her own pumpkin and looking at all the decorations. I was repeatedly told that we needed to buy more decorations for house because we were not ready for Halloween. Kya loves to decorate.
Nana and Pop Noah took Kya to a farm close to their house in Montgomery while I was helping Eric with Fall Retreat, and she absolutely loved the corn maze and all the fun stuff to do there.

On Halloween, we went to our church for some trick or treating and then, we trick or treated in our neighborhood. I love that our neighborhood gets packed with kids - even though, probably 75% of the people don't live here. It's still fun to see everyone dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment