Tuesday, January 12, 2010
January 12, 2010
I went to my doctor's appointment visit today, and the baby's heartbeat sounded great at 166! I read somewhere that if the heart rate is above 140 or 150 that it's a girl. Eric still refuses to accept that it may be a girl. Well, we will find out the sex on February 1st!!! I am super excited about that appointment. I will definitely be finding out because I do not do well with uncertainty - plus, I have to be able to plan. For those of you who have been unlucky enough to hear me blab about my research, you know I like for things to be certain - or I like to find ways to have a plan for any situation. The second trimester has greeted me well even though I still haven't gained any weight. The doctor laughed at me when I started asking when will I start putting on some pounds! My stomach is getting a little pudgy - I don't know if it's because I don't do the ab exercises I used to do or maybe because I quit running. Some of my jeans are getting a little tight around the belly button.... I don't know why, but I seriously want the little bump! I will post some pictures this week or so - although it's not really anything exciting to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Kandace, the bump will come! : ) Give it until 20 weeks...that is when I started to look pregnant...not just like I had eaten a big meal. can't wait to see what your baby's gender is!!! Pink or blue? Boy or girl? We shall see!!
ReplyDelete~CC